Tippers & bin fillers
A robust machine for delicate and gentle dry tipping of fruit in half and full bins.
- Touch screen operation.
- Inductive sensors for movement positioning and guiding system for platform rise, mast type, trolley with axial and lateral bearings.
- One unique central cylinder for the platform rise that allows lateral alimentation.
- Security doors with windows and locks.
- Approved safety electronic barriers system.
- Lateral infeed possible to increase production and to have a buffer of several bins.
- Brush fixed in the chassis, adjustable in height and tilt and rotation synchronized with the unloading of fruit to prevent rubbing and have good feeding in.
Dry Bin Filler - single - Swan Neck RPB03
This bin filler is available in two versions; one with a clockwise rotation and the other with counter clockwise rotation. It can also be fitted with a speed variator which allows slower motion for fragile fruits and quicker for more robust produce.
Dry Bin Filler - double - Pivoting RPB02
Pivoting dry bin filler with rotating disk and mobile head for the filling of two bins one after the other.
Two empty bins are put parallel in front of the filler. The disc comes over one of the two bins and rotates downwards.
When the filling position is reached the belt elevator starts distributing the product softly in successive layers. When the bin is full the head lifts up, the arm pivots to the other bin to be filled.
Hydro Bin Filler
The filler works by bin immersion. Water coming from the channel to be emptied is sucked through the bin, thus drawing the fruit into it.
Fruit quantity necessary to fill a bin is managed by the grader (sizer) computer, which controls the closing and opening of the the gates of the channels.
Uniformity of the filling is therefore perfect.